RE-DORKULATED

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Laura Bush / Ronald McDonald Conspiracy?

I received an email from an annonymous source; let's call him relgrubmah, that claims Laura Bush is actually Ronald McDonald. He did not have any proof except for this picture he sent me.


The picture is pretty convincing. I did some research and have found that Ronald McDonald hasn't been seen in over 6 years. Do you know what was six years ago? The 2000 Presidential Election. It appears that since she has become First Lady, Ronald McDonald has disappeared. It looks like relgrubmah and I might be on to something.

I forgot to mention that I became a vegetarian around 2000, so me not seeing Ronald McDonald at McDonalds could be due to the lack of me going to a McDonalds over the last six years or so. Either way, Laura Bush is freaky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home