RE-DORKULATED

Monday, July 24, 2006

Ewww! Ann Coulter <--BARF-->

Today I stopped by the Drudge Report to see what government propaganda he was spewing out. Bush is God yada yada Demicrats are goin' raise yer taxes and kill yer babies yada yada. I scroll down the page and I see the most hideous creature to walk this earth; Mann Coulter. Oh, I mean Ann Coulter.

Does Drudge think that putting ads with pictures of Ann Coulter on his site is going to attract new visitors or keep returning visitors coming back? Seems like a bad marketting strategy to me.

Maybe it's not about the money. Maybe Drudge is doing it to help overweight people. You see, when a normal person sees a picture of Ann Coulter, they immediately start vomitting. So, maybe the ads are a good thing. He's helping Americans tone down a little so they can start fitting through the door at McDonald's again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home